- 114 Residences
- 25 story condominium tower
- 6 units per floor lower levels – 3,500 sq. ft. average living space
- 4 units per floor upper levels – 5,250 sq. ft. average living space
- 43 air-conditioned cabanas
- 92.6% net-to-gross typical floor efficiency
Bal Harbour Tower
In 1988, this high-rise complex became the “Gold Standard” in Luxury Condominium Living. Bal Harbour Tower introduced the Private Entry Elevator concept to the first major condo building in South Florida and also included “Through View” and Corner residences exclusively.